She’s been building websites for clients since 1995, when the Web was just a toddler. A lot has changed since then, to say the least. The challenge of staying up to date with this evolving technology keeps her on her toes.
Before going out on her own in 2000 (as Lavender Threads, Inc.), she was Executive Vice President of a Web design firm employing 15 designers and developers.
She’s also been a life coach, a business and creativity coach, taught marketing to Realtors, produced national trade shows and conferences, and tried her hand as an artist.
Her life-long love of computers, technology, and creativity (and writing code) fuel her passion for creating websites.
A trusted community of associates help Diana stay proficient with all the moving parts that make up a successful Web presence. From copywriting to SEO services to social media marketing to hosting to logo/brand design – Diana works with skilled specialists to provide the very highest level of service to each of her clients.
When you work with us
You’re not just hiring a set of hands for a few hours.
You also benefit from:
- the years of life and business experience we’ve had in practical application
- the hours we continually spend studying and learning
- the many, many mistakes we’ve made – and learned from
- the dollars we continue to invest in training and tools
- the huge WordPress support community we are an active part of
Ready to talk? Get in touch.